Saturday, July 12, 2008

Seriously

Is there a rule that as soon as I clean a room a cat must throw up a hairball on it?

(You don't really have to answer that question. After 10 years of cat ownership, I know the answer. I just wanted to see if it was just me with this curse or if other pet owners had it, too.)

Riley is not exempt... he's a counter surfer, i.e. he gets up on his hind legs and pulls food off plates from the counter when we're not looking and eats them on the family room carpet. 

The Usual Suspects (They look like trouble, don't they?):

3 comments:

Mommy, Queen Of Everything said...

I really believe that there is a cat rule somewhere that states a cat will vomit in a clean room or right before company arrives.

makeup_girl said...

Have you ever noticed that the cats race to see who gets to "go" in the newly cleaned litter box? Or is that just my cats?

Misc said...

When she was a kitten our cat stole Frank's lunch off the counter (a sandwich in a ziploc bag), a pound cake (that I later found under the couch), and she chewed a hole in box of donuts. Now that she's 12, she just can't be bothered. Ah, youth.