Friday, July 25, 2008

Bonjour, Madam!

I'm here. I'm safe. I'm hungry, tired and checking out the bathtub and I can't decide what to do first. But I think food will win. 

The cool kids bar here opens at 10 p.m. I'm guessing I'll be asleep by then. 

I forgot the camera cord, so no photo updates until I return.

The weather is beautiful. It smells great like freedom. The most awesome part was my cab driver so far. He didn't make me sit in rush hour traffic. Instead, he took the back roads through the city. I passed through every ethnic neighborhood (the smells of dinner cooking are probably what makes me want to chew on my arm). 

And I really have to find me one of these freaking chaise deux chairs. I'd live in it. 

Yeah, so hungry. 


2 comments:

Quigs78 said...

Yay! You're there!

I'm vacationing vicariously through you, so blog often and be detailed! :)

Have a fab weekend!

Amy said...

So happy to hear you made it safe and sound.

Hope you have a GREAT time!!